Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Favorite Photographs Of 2006

"Your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees."

-Paul Strand

I can't believe it is already time to assemble my favorite photos for yet another year! I had a lot of fun with the camera this past year, I saw such wonderful light everywhere. I will look back on my photography for 2006, and feel a deep sense of happiness, because I think I settled down a bit, I was less manic and my picture taking, and therefor I think I did a better job of capturing just the right moment. I did have a few "goof" photos however, I will post some of those next week. Tee Hee. Hopefully they will bring you a giggle. For now, I hope you enjoy a look back at the last 12 months, these aren't necessarily the best photograph I took, but they are ones I enjoyed very much. I dusted off my photo blog, "Ellipsis...Vignettes legeres d' Ambiant," and I have cross posted the photo collection over there. I have added a quote for each photo. If you would like to see a certain photo in it's larger size, simply click the photo and you will be redirected to my photo blog. :)

The 2006 Collection

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

-OndineMonet
"Great Blue Heron"
Santa Cruz, California
August, 2006
Late Afternoon