Sunday, November 05, 2006

5x5


"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

-Win Borden

Time to cast off the serious stuff... and have a little fun. :) How about a few, or maybe 5, quizzes to amuse and inform us? But first, above you see "Yin and Yang." They are two of my favorite public sculptures, which sit along the Embarcadero, near Justin Herman Plaza, in San Francisco. I was in the city a couple weeks ago, and the lighting was just right for capturing them. I am not sure why I feel so inspired by them, but I do. Yin & Yang are part of artist, Robert Arneson's, "Egghead" series. Meant to be viewed with whimsey, they poke fun at intellectualism, and in particular, academics.Eventually in his career, as an artist, he would become known as one of the founding fathers of the American Ceramic Sculpture movement. More of the "Eggheads" can be found on the grounds of UC Davis, where the artist taught for a number of years. I know I have written a little about Yin & Yang in the past, but when I took one of the quizzes below today, it turned out that Yin & Yang would be on my mind yet again. Tee Hee. It seems that, according to the quiz, that is the name of my boobies. BLUSH!

Tell me, do you have a special name for your boobies? You don't have to answer that, unless you really want to... and you know that you do! If you feel like sharing, feel free to leave the information in the comment thread for this entry. Maybe you might feel more comfortable answering any one of the quizzes below, I tried to pick a variety of them, so that everyone would feel comfortable sharing. I was thinking that these quizzes could be good ice breakers at all those holiday parties we have coming up. Always get stuck with crazy Aunt Clara? Well, share with her who you were in a past life, and see where the conversation goes! Tee Hee! Now, on with the quizzes...

Click on each title to be redirected

Boobie Names Generator

What Part Of Fall Are You?

What's Your Political Persuasion?

Who Were You In A Past Life?

What's Your Celtic Horoscope?



PS: If you are wondering about the title of this entry, it comes from the character of Faith, on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It was her way of saying, "It's all good."

-OndineMonet
Yin & Yang
Justin Herman Plaza
Embarcadero
San Francisco, California
October 15th, 2006
Afternoon