"I wasn't kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth."-Chico Marx
I thought it might be fun to get your week started with a spicy entry. LOL. Ahh yes, kissing. :) I love kissing, but never really thought of myself as having a particular style. I just always knew what to do when the time came. LOL. Of course I started dating way back in the late 70's, you know, the stone age! LOL. I read all the "how to" magazine articles that Cosmopolitan could provide. I kept up with the latest trends, and you know, dated all kinds of guys, well it wasn't that many really, don't get the wrong idea, I simply wanted to see who was out in the world with me.:) But I have to say, I will never forget my first kiss, it was on a Sunday afternoon, in late August. It was warm, and soft, and to this day makes my knees weak. And trust me, all of my five sense where involved. :)
It was... YUMMY! I remember about a 1,000 things going through my mind all at once. Are my lips soft enough? Did I use Crest or Colgate that morning? Did HE use Crest or Colgate that morning? What if I do this wrong? Where do I put my nose? Oh my, what if I have to sneeze? What if I have to burp? What if I have to fart? LOL. Then it happend, and I relaxed, and ooooh-LA-LA! To date, I have never had a single complaint. LOL. Go me! :) Tee Hee. So, let's have a little fun. Take the quiz and share what your kissing technique is, and if you like, feel free to share the story of your first kiss. PG-13 ONLY please. :)
If this topic gives you the wiggins, here is an alternate quiz for you. With Halloween coming up, I thought this one might be kinda fun as well. :) Be sure to share what your "Vampire Name" is in the comment thread for this entry. If you like, you can do both quizzes. :) Come on, don't be shy, you know you want to! ;)
The Romantic.com - Awesome Kisses: Tips & Ideas
Quiz #1: Are You A Good Kisser?
Quiz #2: What Is Your Vampire Name?
-OndineMonet
