"Don't ask what they world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who come alive."
I saw a cute meme over at my friend Pat's blog, "Here, There, & Everywhere, 2nd Edition." You know how much I enjoy doing memes, so I thought I might give this one a try. You are about to get to know me better, so pop some popcorn, grab a soft drink, and hold on... :)
1. First Name? Carly.
2. Middle Name? Elizabeth.
3. Were You Named After Anyone? Kinda... that's all I can say. :)
4. When Did You Last Cry? This morning.
5. Do You Like Your Handwriting? Yes, I have always had good handwriting, although I have noticed it has changed a bit over the years.
6. What Is Your Favorite Lunch Meat? Black Forest Ham.
7. Kids? Nope.
8. Would You Be Friends With You? Yes, and I am. Although I don't always have enough time to spend with me. Sigh.
9. Do You Have A Journal? Yep, if you are reading this, then that cat is out of the bag! LOL. I have several, actually.
10. Do You Used Sarcasm A Lot? Yeah... I guess I do.
11. Do You Still Have Your Tonsils? Yes.
12. Would You Bungee Jump? Yes, if I could I would.
13. Favorite Cereal? Special K w/Red Berries.
14. DO You Untie Your Shoes When You Take Them Off? Yes, if they have shoelaces.
15. Do You Think You Are Strong? If I have to be. :)
16. What Is Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Honey/Cantaloupe
17. Shoe Size? Most of the time 6, sometimes 8, but only on my right foot.
18. Red Or Pink? Pink. :)
19. What Is Your Least Favorite Thing About Yourself? My height.
20. Whom Do You Miss The Most? I have a friend that I haven't talked to for a while, I miss him a lot. Sigh.
21. Do You Want Everyone To Send This Back To You? I would love to see others do this meme, but it's up to you, it's all good! :)
22. What Color Pants And Shoes Are Your Wearing? Black pants, pumpkin colored sweater.
23. Last Thing You Ate? Yoplait Chocolate/Raspberry yogurt. YUM!
24. What Are You Listening To Right Now? Melrose Place Jazz CD.
25. If You Were A Crayon, What Color Would You Be? Autumn Mauve.
26. Favorite Smell? Elvis,my cat, his natural body oils make him smell like baby powder.
27. Who Was The Last Person You Talked To On The Phone? Alan.
28. The First Thing You Notice About People You Are Attracted To? The eyes. ;)
29. Do You Like The Person Who Sent This To You? Well, Pat didn't send it to me, I swiped it from her journal. But yes, she is my friend, I like her very much. Hey Pat! :)
30. Favorite Drink? Alcoholic=Apple Martini Non-Alcholic= Coke Classic.
31. Favorite Sport? Baseball... Go A's!
32. Hair Color: Redish/Brown w/ a few streaks of grey.
33. Eye Color? Green
34. Do You Wear Contacts? Nope.
35. Favorite Food? Italian food, in fact I am making my famous 30lb Lasgna even as we speak. :)
36. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary please!
37. What Color Shirt Are You Wearing? Lt. Blue.
38. Favorite Desert? Cheesecake.
39. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Dunno.
40. Least Likely To Respond? Dunno.
41. What Book Are You Reading? Writer's On Writing.
42. Whats On Your Mouse Pad? "Starry Night" By Vincent Van Gogh.
43. What Did You Watch Last Night On TV? Deal or No Deal, 2 1/2 Men, Men In Trees.
44. Favorite Sound? Elvis snoring.
45. Rolling Stones Or Beatles? Beatles, of course. :)
46. The Furthest You Have Been From Home? New York.
47. No question # 47
48. No Question # 48
49. Do You Have A Special Talent? I can curl my tongue. ;)
50. When And Where Were You Born? Oakland, California, 6/1962.
Note: Not sure why there are no questions for numbers 46, 47. So, to be fair, if you have two questions you would like to ask me, feel free to leave them in the comment thread for this entry. I will answer almost any question. One rule, the question must be about me. :)
Thanks Pat, that was fun. Click here, to see her answers to these questions. :)
"Crimson Patched Longwing"
Conservatory of Flowers
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, California
My 2017 Reading List
11 months ago