"The artists world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep."
Your Monday Photo Shoot: Show some of your favrite black/white photos.
Here are a few of my favorite subjects...tee hee...but you already knew that! Right?
1. A butterfly I found in Alamo Square Park, San Francisco, California.
2. An abandoned prison I found sitting in the bay. Alcatraz. San Francisco, Ca.
3. The Golden Gate Bridge as seen from Fort Point. San Francisco, California.
4. A gorgeous flower after a rainfall. Berkeley, California.
5. The Lone Cypress, on the 17 Mile Drive, Monterey/Carmel, California.
6. A rose I found in Berkeley, California.
"Life In Black & White"
A few moments from 2005/2006
My 2017 Reading List
1 year ago