"My boyfriend thinks I lost my true calling to be a librarian."-Paulina Porizkova
I was thrilled when I heard what Becky's choice was for our current Round Robin challenge, because I could think of so many different images that could apply. Like these mannequins for instance. Now they are Super Models! I hate the new department store mannequins that have no head. To me it's...I don't know... creepy! So, when I happened onto this fun, trendy, very cool clothing store here in Berkeley, one day last year, and saw these girls I just knew had to photograph them. Suddenly I got to live out the fantasy of not being a Super Model, but a Super Model photographer! Now that would be a dream come true for me. I would love to have one of my photographs featured in a beautiful magazine like Vogue, and know that I got it right! Thanks Becky, cool challenge subject!
Be Sure to pay a visit to the other Round Robin participants
Becky, Karen, Derek, Kimberleigh, Betty, Tess, Gem, Nancy, TJ, Julie, Steven,
Sassy, Dorn, DesLily, rRose
-OndineMonet
"Glamour Girls"
Berkeley, California
Spring, 2005
Late Evening
