"There will be a time when loud mouthed incompetent people seem to be getting the best of you. When that happens, you only have to be patient and wait for them to self destruct. It never fails."
I found a cute little meme over on Andrea's journal, "Unhinged," and I thought it might be a fun thing for my favorite (NOT) day of the week Wednesday. I don't know why, but Wednesdays have been notoriously bad days for me. LOL. Give me a Monday twice a week, if only we could do away with Wednesdays. Anyway, about the meme. It is pretty straight forward, list "Five Things That Make You Crazy." Okie dokie...
1. George Bush! Oh well, you know me, you know why, you know how...need I say more? :)
2. Christmas Music. Hate it, hate it, hate it! Well...most of it anyway.
3. The fact that my vocabulary seems to be spontaneously deleting itself.
4. Ok, I know it's silly and I put way too much importance on it, but really, there are three dots in an ellipsis. :)
5. Snoring. Alan makes noises that sometimes seem to be somewhat satanic. But then again I tend to talk in my sleep and he tells me that one time, during the years that Pete Wilson was Governor of California, he swears he heard me speaking in tongues. Politics stresses me sometimes. :)
There it is, my favorite things that make me crazy. Boring but true! Now, if you want to play along, and you also happen to be reading this right now, go back to your blog/journal and make your list. Don't forget to comeback here and leave me a link.
Bodega Bay, California
My 2017 Reading List
11 months ago