"And remember, no matter where you go...there you are."
I have been tagged by my friend Shelly for a new meme. This one is a bit longer then the last one I did, but it was a lot of fun to do. I really like this part of blogging, fun little projects like this were we can get to know each other. I thought it was a lot of fun at parties to play games where you got to know your friends a little better, I mean everyone knows how well I can draw, but can you guess what kind of pickle relish I prefer on my hot dogs? Or what my favorite pizza topping is? Or, what perfume I wear in the daytime or at night? :) Guesses anyone?
Now on with the meme...
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot. Remember to add the links.
Then you tag five more people to pass the meme to so they can play also.
I think I will let people play along if they want to, this is a busy time. :) Be sure to come back here and drop me a link if you decide to play, so I can come and read your answers.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was caring for my mother and working on some country type craft projects and scrapbooking.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago I got my first digital camera...and the whole world opened up for me!
Five snacks you enjoy.
1. Peanut butter filled pretzel pockets.
2. Fresh fruit with white chocolate yogurt.
3. Assorted cheeses.
4. Cinnamon pecans (toasted)
5. Pizza Bites
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
1. Take The Long Way Home...Supertramp.
2. Somewhere Someone Waits For You...Carly Simon.
3. Yesterday...The Beatles.
4. I Saw The Light...Todd Rundgren.
5. Wouldn't It Be Nice...The Beach Boys.
Five things you would do is you were a millionaire.
1. Buy all the stock in my good friend Jon's toy store and give the toys to Toys for Tots and Children's Hospital in Oakland.
2. Set up a scholarship fund for young writers/artists.
3. Buy a penthouse apartment in San Francisco and New York.
4. Learn to play the piano.
5. Attend a professional cooking school.
Five bad habits.
1. General procrastination.
2. Forgetting to put the CD's and DVD's back in the proper cases.
3. Forgetting to eat. It makes me weird.
4. Finishing Alan's sentences.
5. Forgetting to put out frozen meat to thaw for dinner.
Five things you like doing.
1. Taking digital photographs of the Bay Area.
2. Shopping in small out of the way specialty shops.
4. Collecting dragonflies.
5. Playing board games.
Five things you would never wear again.
1. High Heels. Those days have come and gone!
3. The color yellow.
4. A fanny pack.
5. Black nail polish.
Five Favorite toys.
2. My digital camera.
3. My cell phone.
4. My Sims2 game.
5. My laptop.
And there you have it, now you know me a teensy bit better! :) Don't forget to comeback here and leave me a link if you want to play. Come on...you know you want to. ;)
"Staying Within The Lines"
December 24th, 2005
My 2017 Reading List
9 months ago