Friday, December 09, 2005

John Scalzi's Weekend Assignment #89:What I Really Want

"Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury."

-Coco Chanel

Weekend Assignment #89: Money is no object: What do you really want for Christmas/Hanukkah/This seasonal Celebration of our Choice? Shoot for the moon, here folks. Share the thing you'd want to get if everyone you knew was a billionaire and wanted to spend money on you. One caveat: Don't ask to get celebrities or other people for the purposes of, well, you know. We're trying to keep things PG around here. Also: wishing for world peace is all very nice, but come on. Treat yourself.

Extra Credit: Seriously, what would you do if someone got you that thing?

-John Scalzi

Ahh yes, the longed for luxury items we all daydream about. I actually have so much that I don't really do a lot of daydreaming about material items very much, but sometimes...when no one else is around I kind of wonder what it would be like to have this one certain item. It is sexy, practical, fun, and more then a little luxurious. The item I would choose would be the $12.5 million dollar "Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra" from Victoria's Secret.

No matter what a girl has on, sweatshirt, silk blouse, evening gown, nothing makes a girl feel more sexy and self assured as having on gorgeous, dreamy under things. :) This fantasy bra is sure to do that. It has a pretty floral design, spun from 18-karat white gold. It is covered in 2, 900 pave-set diamonds, 22 rubies and one, flawless, 101-carat flawless Mouawad Splendor diamond. Ahh yes...that would be wonderful under any outfit. If I could wear something like that, for even one day, I think that would be a very nice fantasy to live out. Like I said, it is about feeling sexy, a little naughty, and simply desirable. Yeah...even under a chenille bathrobe. :)

Extra Credit: You bet I would wear it! And smile! :)

-OndineMonet

"Shopping In The City"
Union Square, San Francisco, California
November 26th, 2005
Early Afternoon

6 comments:

Karen Funk Blocher said...

Wicked! :) Doesn't sound very comfortable, though! - Karen

Teeisme57 said...

Personally, I'd ask for a body like that model has, and skip wearing bras all together!

Tilly said...

Can you imagine how heavy it is? Those of us who are of larger proportions have enough back ache as it is! And I wonder if the cost goes up proportionally with the cup size.

Tilly x

Kat said...

Sounds very sexy Carly.
Love,
Kat

Judith HeartSong said...

great post Carly... you made me grin. Now I want one too:)

Phinney said...

Oh my. Of all the things I would wish for, I would never think of a bra! Leave it to you!! =)

xo Phinney