Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What Is The Name Of Your Dream?

"What is the name of your dream? A lovely wooden cottage in the middle of a forest? Or walking in an endless autumn path? What is the name of your dream? Don't give a name, always give a list! Fill yourself with dreams because dream is the path to reality!"

~Mehmet Murat ildean

I love earth tones. My living room is decorated in browns and orange and rust colors, with a splash of deep blue here and there to catch the eye, and that is what happened when I saw these blue/purple flowers. I found myself almost fixated. That gorgeous color, bursting from some deep brown, crumbled leaves, made the whole scene come alive, and made me hungry for Blueberry Cobbler, which just might have to be the next autumn yumminess I make! I love baking in autumn! Oh well, lets face it, I love everything in autumn! There I go again... drooling over autumn! LOL. To me, autumn and all that comes with it, are just one long dream state, and I would give anything if I could just go on sleeping.
Leaf of The Day
November 18th 2015
Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: