Thursday, November 20, 2014

Things I Think About While Shopping For Thanksgiving Dinner...

"I bought two items to get a third free, and then I returned the two. I should be Shopper Of The Year."

~Jarod Kintz
This Book Is Not For Sale



Things I Think About While Shopping For Thanksgiving Dinner...

1. It's just Alan and me, do we really need a 30lb turkey?
2. Dylan McDermott really is the sexiest man alive! 
3. No Alan is!
4. Dylan McDermott is the sexiest actor alive!
5. Or is...
6. No. Dylan McDermott really is the sexiest actor alive!
7. I wonder if Robert Wagner killed Natalie Wood?
8. Should I make brown and serve rolls for Thanksgiving?
9. I miss Robin Williams so much!
10. I love the rain.
11. I love making Thanksgiving dinner for my hubby!
12. It's not easy dieting this time of year!
13. I have an itch in the center of my back that I can't reach! Help!
14. I miss Medical Center with Chad Everett
15. How many people in this store with me right now, have a gun on them?
16. I would rather not die in a Walmart Grocery store.
17. I have the song, "Oh Babe, What Would You Say" by Hurricane Smith stuck in my head.
18. I need to pick up a cinnamon broom.
19. The leaves are falling off the trees too soon.
20. I wish I knew where I lost my brand new Nikon Coolpix camera?
21. I think a bowl of tomato soup would be just about perfect for lunch today.
22. Why did S&W stop making Spiced Crabapples?
23. If I could invite Dylan McDermott to Thanksgiving dinner,  would I? Or would I be too nervous?
24. I think the allegations against Bill Cosby are probably true, and that breaks my heart.
25. Charles Manson just got married? Who would marry him? WOW!
26. I think I believe that the Amityville house was haunted. 
27. M*A*C*Y*S always says "Believe" this time of year. Believe in what? Sales? God? Miracles?
28. Singing... Mares eat oats, and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy... .
29. Charlie's Angels was never the same without Farrah Fawcett.
30. Am I the only one in the world who likes Lima beans? I can never find them.
31. Why do I always forget to bring the reuseable grocery bags?


Just your average, every day dose of Randomosity.

Leaf Of The Day


Mood: Happy But Busy

~Me :)



No comments: