Monday, November 17, 2014

Saturday In San Francisco

"It's simply a very romantic place. Just one look at any of those streets, and you couldn't be anywhere else... it's so beautiful, and there's that location, and the sense of the free spirit.
 Who couldn't become ravenous in such a place?"

~Julie Child

Last month, early last month, Charles and I made the trek across the Bay Bridge to take a ride on the San Francisco Bay. We had tickets to ride the Rocket Boat. I told you all about that in a post a month ago, so I won't bother with those details. This post is all about a challenge I have given myself, which is to take the best photo of San Francisco I can, while crossing the San Francisco Bay Bridge. It's something I came up with years ago, and I have been working toward that goal ever since!

 The traffic on that particular day, October 4th, was quite heavy, so we weren't moving as fast as the usual traffic flow. Saturday, in the city, are always busy, particularly when the weather is as glorious as it was on that day. It was beautiful! Still, I didn't get that perfect picture I have been striving for, but it's okay, I never get tired of trying.


God I Love It Here!

Leaf Of The Day

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: