Thursday, November 13, 2014

On A Slightly Blue San Francisco Day...

San Francisco On A Slightly Cloudy Day In Autumn

"The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. 
So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day."

Dr Seuss
The Cat In The Hat

November is a beautiful month in the Bay Area. It's mostly sunny, but not that horrible harsh kind of sun that makes temperatures too hot, like you find in September, or too bright, like you find in January. The sun in the Bay Area, in November, is pleasant. If we are lucky, there will be increasing days of rain, beginning with today's rain. I love the rain in November, because it's not too cold, like in January, and it's not sticky, like in June. It's the perfect weather for getting reacquainted with your favorite sweater, or for cuddling with a cat under a beautifully soft blanket.
 I love long naps with my furbabies. I think I get my best sleep in November.
 I love this time of year!
It's going to rain today, and I am yawning and smiling just thinking about it!

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head




Leaf Of The Day
Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: