Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Slurpppppp...



"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."

~Ernest Hemingway

I am exhausted tonight. You see, some people who engage in the domestically traditional self abuse that is called Spring Cleaning, do it in, oh, say... April, perhaps May. But I am a nonconformist, so I engage in that form of self abuse in October. Every October! Without fail! And in the case of this year, that day was yesterday, so I am exhausted today, which is how Fibromyalgia works... it gets you 24 hours after you spend the day cleaning. I am okay mind you, sometimes being exhausted is a very good thing! This Friday... Spring Cleaning In Autumn Part 2! So until tomorrow, I will leave you with this...

I like to have a martini,
Two at the very most.
After three I am under the table,
After four I'm under my host.

~Dorothy Parker, The Collected Dorothy Parker

Mood: Really Tired/Happy

~Me :)

No comments: