Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Photo For 6 Months: Day 152~ ... Said The Bitch To The PussyFighter



"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue."

~Dorothy Parker

 

Not everybody thinks I am the bees knees. But that's okay. I would rather go to my grave being called a BITCH than being called a doormat, or worse, a PUSSYFIGHTER! I have a neighbor who likes to try and play neighbor against neighbor. He talks to some of us like we are dirt. If he sees something he wants, like someone else's parking place, he takes it. He let's his dog bark for sometimes 8 hours at a time, knowing how unsettling it can be. He has been told... many, many times to put the dog in when he leaves by the property management, but he doesn't and in fact never even tries to quiet the dog, now that he knows it disturbs some of us. Late last summer I had finally had enough, and told him off... loudly...with verbs and nouns...maybe even a expletive or two...or three.

 It was accurate, and no one came to his rescue. Lawnmowers stopped mowing. Birds stopped birding. Dogs stopped barking. It just got quiet. Really, really quiet. Later that day I found a booklet from the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on my doorstep, and I am pretty sure I hear the Ethereal Musician playing The Bitch Is Back on his saxophone. LOL. Not kidding. So, when I saw this fabric the other day at the fabric store, I just knew I had to have it! I think it would make a nice skirt. And fair warning.

Now, for why I call him a PUSSYFIGHTER. He is a little over 30 and by the time I was done telling him off, he had called his mother to call me and tell me off. She didn't get very far.

He is renting his own apartment and he had to call... his mother?

I am not a confrontational person. Neither is Alan. If things could have been handled differently, it's the way we would have preferred to go, but I it wasn't working out being reasonable. Should I have let the brat bug me to that point? No. Would I change anything? No. Bottom lining things, I would rather die someday with self esteem against a bully, then have the word DOORMAT written in my obituary one day. 

It was the first argument I have had with a neighbor... ever! And now I carry the name BITCH.

Good For Me! :)

"Don't look at me in that tone of voice."

~Dorothy Parker


~ME :)


Today's Link Comes To Us From My Friend JR. :)

JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-150.html

1 comment:

jr cline said...

The first picture is so very nice. As for the skirt fabric...I like it very much. I need to find some for my friend so she can wear it as an early warning system for her husband and me. roflmao
Call his mom? That's nuts. Mommie, Mommie, the mean woman was ugly to me. How pathetic is that?

link: http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/10/apadf6-151.html