
"A cheery relaxation is man's natural state, just as nature itself is relaxed. A waterfall is concerned only with being itself, not with doing something it considers waterfall-like.
~Vernon Howard
It's been a while since I worked on my photography on a daily basis. I am slowly getting my groove back though, so I am already planning ahead for the autumn by deciding what subjects I want to concentrate on. I know I will more than likely head up to the Sierra, so I am thinking I might do some water shots along Lake Tahoe. Alan wants to head up the the Redwood Forest and photograph the amazing trees, and of course you already know I never met an autumn colored tree I didn't love.
As lovely as all those can be, I think my biggest challenge is going to come from moving water. There are some waterfalls in Plumas County, but there are some amazing ones in Yosemite as well. It will be a toss up. Either way, I think it will be good to exercise that part of my creativity. We'll see.
How about you? Is there a particular subject you would like to spend more time working with in terms of your photography? If so, please share!
~Me :)
Today's Link...
JR
http://jrclinephotography.blogspot.com/2012/06/apadf6-44.html
