Sunday, November 05, 2006

5x5


"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."

-Win Borden

Time to cast off the serious stuff... and have a little fun. :) How about a few, or maybe 5, quizzes to amuse and inform us? But first, above you see "Yin and Yang." They are two of my favorite public sculptures, which sit along the Embarcadero, near Justin Herman Plaza, in San Francisco. I was in the city a couple weeks ago, and the lighting was just right for capturing them. I am not sure why I feel so inspired by them, but I do. Yin & Yang are part of artist, Robert Arneson's, "Egghead" series. Meant to be viewed with whimsey, they poke fun at intellectualism, and in particular, academics.Eventually in his career, as an artist, he would become known as one of the founding fathers of the American Ceramic Sculpture movement. More of the "Eggheads" can be found on the grounds of UC Davis, where the artist taught for a number of years. I know I have written a little about Yin & Yang in the past, but when I took one of the quizzes below today, it turned out that Yin & Yang would be on my mind yet again. Tee Hee. It seems that, according to the quiz, that is the name of my boobies. BLUSH!

Tell me, do you have a special name for your boobies? You don't have to answer that, unless you really want to... and you know that you do! If you feel like sharing, feel free to leave the information in the comment thread for this entry. Maybe you might feel more comfortable answering any one of the quizzes below, I tried to pick a variety of them, so that everyone would feel comfortable sharing. I was thinking that these quizzes could be good ice breakers at all those holiday parties we have coming up. Always get stuck with crazy Aunt Clara? Well, share with her who you were in a past life, and see where the conversation goes! Tee Hee! Now, on with the quizzes...

Click on each title to be redirected

Boobie Names Generator

What Part Of Fall Are You?

What's Your Political Persuasion?

Who Were You In A Past Life?

What's Your Celtic Horoscope?



PS: If you are wondering about the title of this entry, it comes from the character of Faith, on Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It was her way of saying, "It's all good."

-OndineMonet
Yin & Yang
Justin Herman Plaza
Embarcadero
San Francisco, California
October 15th, 2006
Afternoon


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Boobies' Names Are...Twin Peaks (oh good gods...lol personally I call them a pain... in the back...literally)

You Are Changing Leaves...Pretty, but soon dead.(geesh, great..lol least I'm in good company though!)

You Are a "Don't Tread On Me" Libertarian

You distrust the government, are fiercely independent, and don't belong in either party.
Religion and politics should never mix, in your opinion... and you feel opressed by both.
You don't want the government to cramp your self made style. Or anyone else's for that matter.
You're proud to say that you're pro-choice on absolutely everything! (wow...**Blink**..I'm gonna have to think about this one for a while!)

In a Past Life... You Were: A Ditzy Poet.

Where You Lived: Italy.

How You Died: Buried alive. (*Giggle* well, no wonder I'm claustrophobic!..least I've always been Italian though!)

You Are A Poplar Tree

People tend to look up to you, and it's a bit lonely at the top.
Inside, you are not always self confident, but you show great courage.
Mature and organized, you are reliable in any situation.
You tend to have an artistic or philosophical outlook on life.
You are very choosy in love and take partnership seriously.
(hmmmmmmmm)

DesLily said...

boobies names are : love muffins? (old muffins! I wouldn't touch if I were you!)

what part of fall? ***You Are Apple Cider*** Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.

***You Are a Conservative Democrat***


Frankly, the way most other Democrats behave embarasses you greatly.
You pride yourself on a high level of morals, and you have a good grasp on right and wrong.
It's likely you think America needs to get back to its conservative, Juedo-Christian values.
Why aren't you a Republican then? Because you believe the goverment helps more than hurts.

You Were: A Happy Go Lucky Monk.

Where You Lived: Spain.

How You Died: Dysentery. (glad I don't remember that!)


You Are A Hazelnut Tree

You're a charmer with a killer sense of humor.
You are very demanding, but you can also be very understanding.
No matter what, you always make a lasting impression - you're quite popular.
Passionate, you are an active fighter for social causes and politics.
In general, you are moody, honest, a perfectionist, and very sexual.


have you ever thought that they are way off base with these things? lol.. sheesh

Anonymous said...

Good Morning, Carly! I personally call my boobies "the girls", but this little quiz thing called them "Mork and Mindy"! SHAZBOT!!

I think I agree with Deslilly that these might be a leeeeetle bit off base! :-) In my prior life I was an albino dancer living in West Africa who died in childbirth! An ALBINO dancer? They must have been chortling when they came up with THAT one! (But WAIT! Perhaps this explains 1) why I don't like to dance 2) why I am drawn to Africa and 3) why I have not wanted to have children!! ;-) Hmmmmmmmmm.....)

Thanks for the chuckle this morning! :-) Hope you are feeling better!