Tuesday, October 01, 2024

The Color Of Summer And Autumn

 

"Fall colors are funny. They’re so bright and intense and beautiful. It’s like nature is trying to fill you up with color, to saturate you so you can stockpile it before winter turns everything muted and dreary."
 
 ~Siobhan Vivian,
 Same Difference
 
Sunflowers in autumn, my goodness, is there anything more uplifting then the color yellow? These beauties grow wild along the roadside, all through the San Joaquin Valley, from early summer, through mid-autumn. And I always smile when I see them return each year, because I know autumn is on it's way! I thought posting these photos on the first day of October, my favorite month, would be uplifting for my mood, and hopefully for those who visit this blog.
 
 And The bees love them too!




No comments: