Sunday, December 24, 2023

Yuletide Aliens: Earth Verses The Flying Saucers

 
 
 “We’re socially distanced over here,” her mom had called to tell her.

“You put the leaf in the dining room table,” Reagan replied. “That’s not social distancing.”
 
Rainbow Rowell,
 
We always watched black and white monster/ghost/aliens/ghoul/vampire/invisible man/ type movies on Christmas Eve when I was a kid. We loved that kind of thing! When I was growing up there was 4 channels, and those networks and local affiliates didn't put non-stop holiday specials on, so when there was a spooky movie to be had, we watched it, otherwise it was whatever show happened to be showing when we turned the TV on. But I remember watching this movie one Christmas when I was a kid. Which one, I couldn't tell you, but I remember it. So, if you are on overload with the yuletide business, sit back, put your feet up, and enjoy this fine SCFI movie from a bygone era, where gas cost 30 cents per gallon.
 
 Those were the days!
 
Enjoy!
 
Comeback a little later for a special video featuring my kitties!

 

No comments: