Sunday, December 10, 2023

Autumn On A Late Autumn Day

 

 “One brisk morning I stood in a field chilled frosty by autumn’s touch. Suddenly, the hordes of geese that surrounded me lifted off into the sky in a thunderous roar of nature on a grand mission. Standing stunned and awed in a field now fallen silent, it dawned on me that something is most powerful when it believes in its mission and rises without hesitation to achieve it.” 

Craig D. Lounsbrough 
 
The Winter light is really pushing Autumn around, everything has that particular and peculiar glow to it, but Autumn isn't giving up without a fight. She whispered to the trees and they are displaying their magical colors. The Greater White-fronted geese have finally arrived, and their numbers are impressive! I love those geese with all my heart.Truly, they are all my friends. And all of them are named Harvey. Harvey, he's the best!






No comments: