Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Punky's Big Day 2023

 

 
“No season appeals to the eyes as much as autumn; no season touches the souls as powerfully as autumn and no season invites us to the world of mournful thoughts as intensely as autumn!”
 
~Mehmet Murat ildan 
 
Halloween has come and gone, but it's giving me something to look forward to. And I already am! But it's not like my mourning got in the way of me enjoying the HELL out of yesterday! 
 
First we went to lunch
 
And we met this guy...
 
Then we had an amazing meal. I love Mexican food!
 

 Next we came home and made cakelets...
 




And then hubby carved a pumpkin... and it was glorious! Punky's name is Electra this year. Yep, it's a girl. Rare for us, we usually have boy pumpkins, but she just spoke to us and said, "I was born to be your girl!"


She watched over the goodies...

 
It was a good day.
 


No comments: