Sunday, October 15, 2023

The Magical Autumn Sun

 

“Ah, Lovely October, as you usher in the season that awakens my soul, your awesome beauty compels my spirit to soar like an leaf caught in an autumn breeze and my heart to sing like a heavenly choir.”
 
~Peggy Toney Horton 
 
(via the NASA website)


Yesterday, an Annular solar eclipse took place. Fortunately, it's path came right over Northern California, so there was no way I was going to miss the show. I purchased a box of eclipse glasses, so hubby and I would be safe while viewing the stages. I basically found the sun, and then aimed my phones camera, the Samsung A53, in the general direction. Despite the light cloud cover, I managed a decent enough photo or two. I was happy with this one, and it garnered a few likes on Twitter, sorry I forget, X. It's always fun when folks appreciate something you do. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I had weird dreams, so I enjoyed having something fun to focus on. See, I told you the Autumn sun brings magical things.




No comments: