Wednesday, October 25, 2023

#6 POLTERGEIST! Tale Of The Talking Cat! Warrens Were There!

 
 
 
 “Diabolical forces are formidable. These forces are eternal, and they exist today. The fairy tale is true. The devil exists. God exists. And for us, as people, our very destiny hinges upon which one we elect to follow.” 

~Ed Warren 
 

The first I saw, or heard of, Ed and Lorraine Warren, was when they were guest on, if memory serves me, the Mike Douglas show. They were there to discuss the Amityville Haunting. I was a kid, but I sat mesmerized! I was, of course, into all things ghostie, but my interest in the Warrens, and what they had to say, was more than just wanting to see a ghost fly across the strange, or a some other Hollywood nonsense. The Warrens were serious people, and Christians, and before that point I hadn't seen anyone of their sort even bother to speak of God, or their faith in general, let alone cop to the very idea that if you believe in angels, you really need to understand demons exist also.
 
Isn't that a note! Demons exist also. Hmmm. Okay, well, here's the thing, I believe that's true, but it wasn't until I reached my mid 20's that I came to understand that truth. How? Why? Well, I was through my own experiences with the strange and unexplained phenomena in front of me. I will go into it sometime, but for now trust me, and if you know me well enough then you already know I wouldn't fib about such things.The beyond is nothing to play with, and I will leave it there. Don't get me wrong, we didn't go looking for what we encountered, it presented itself to Alan and I, and it was a situation of deal with it or not, but there was no room to be lukewarm about its existence. 

I love all the movies in the Conjuring universe, but the real life the movies are based on, are far more compelling. The Smurl house, the haunting of 112 Ocean avenue, Amityville, New York. The Perron family. And of course, Annabelle. Who is not at all creepy, in fact I kinda like Raggedy Ann dolls. My husband on the other hand does NOT! No, he never met the famous Annabelle, but he did have one hell of a nightmare about a Raggedy Ann doll. Why? Shrug, who knows? He doesn't scare easily, but when it comes to those dolls, he takes a hard pass... always. LOL. It was the nightmare of no return! So, anyway, there it is. I believed in Ed and Lorraine Warren, and their life's work. I hope you will give the video a chance and perhaps consider the possibility that there is more beyond our daily awareness then we know. I can bare witness to the fact that there absolutely is an afterlife! Trust me.
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments: