Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Last Of The Leaves...

 

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."
 
~F. Scott Fitzgerald
 
It's the longest and saddest day of the year. Autumn is gone again, and with it goes my heart, head, and pure existence. Winter is here, barely. It's warm and sunny, which has never been my favorite conditions for winter, as I like to celebrate dark days, with calm dark feelings of contentment. I love winter, but not when it delivers spring way before it's time, and that's exactly what the heat of an autumn day does. I haven't posted much lately, not even my leaf portraits, because sometimes life gets busy and sometimes a little sad, but that's life I guess. So sorry to be cryptic, but I know what I mean, my thoughts make sense to me, and that's who this blog is for, me. If you wanna know, just ask, and we will talk.
 
Anyway...
 
Getting caught up on my lovely leaves and birds, so off we go. Nothing sad here, just beauty in the world.
 
The last of the leaves...
 
#78
#79
#80
#81
#82
#83
#84
#86
#87
 #88
#89
#90
#91


Tomorrow, it's all about the birds, and what both my bird and leaf projects will look like next year! I can't wait!



~Me


No comments: