Thursday, October 06, 2022

Great Ergret And Autumn Leaf Of The Day #15

 

"It was a beautiful bright autumn day, with 
air like cider and a sky blue you could drown in it."
 
Diana Gabaldon
Outlander
 
Isn't this a stunning sight? A scene so mesmerizing that all I wanted to do was walk into the water and swim around with the grebes, egrets, and cormorants. Look, it's so clear and so reflective you can see the details in the egret's under wings. The sky really was so blue you could drown in it. A sky that screams, autumn, but indeed, October. And a there's a bit of colorful algae to make the picture have a little color, but not so much algae that the ecosystem was an unhealthy mess for the birds. While on my visit to the Clifton Court Forebay, yesterday, I was able to see a number a beautiful sights, so don't give up on me, I can't wait to show you the beautiful things I see!
 

~Me

No comments: