Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Goodbye Summer, And Thanks For The Cheese!

 

"One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day... ."

~Aristotle

What a fantastic day. Autumn is in the air. I am actually feeling better. I am able to eat more foods and, oh yeah, a little bit of American justice took place. History will play things out the way it will, but for right now it seems Donald Trump is finally getting his, and as the end of summers go, that is not a bad way to celebrate. Do worry, no hopes are raised, but I am guardedly optimistic, which is better than I have felt in a long, long, very long time.

With this post I am back to posting regularly. Daily leaf and bird photos as my feathered friends find their way along the Pacific Flyway. Good things are ahead, and it's magical.


~Me

No comments: