Monday, August 24, 2020

The Path Forward

The reflection of the sun, as filtered with smoke from the Central and Northern California wildfires.

"I don't know whether you can look at your past and find, woven like the hidden symbols on a treasure map, the path that will point to your final destination."

~Jodi Picoult
Handle With Care 

Okay, time to get caught up. My last post, before I broke for the season, was dated March 23rd, which means there is a lot to share here as far as my photography goes. So, less words tonight, more photos from the last 6 months or so. Happily, despite the pandemic, I managed a fair amount of new photography, mostly shared on Twitter, and Google photos, of course. I keep forgetting to update my Twitter TL to link directly, I am not sure what they mental block is all about but from now on, no excuses. It's time to get my shit together. It actually feels good to be motivated, its been a while since I felt that way. Hey, it was bound to happen at some point... right? I mean how long could I continue hiding from life?

Enough with the wordiness. Time for the photographs to speak.




This was just a sampling of my work since January, I did a lot more photos and subjects. If you'd like to see more click on the link below to be redirected to my Google album for this year. Feel free to leave me any feedback you want, just be respectful.






Carly
August 24th 2020
Stockton, California


 

No comments: