Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Common Sense In The Time Of Covid

"Every day I wake up in a parallel universe."

~Steven Magee

I see faces in things. The other day I saw the face on this cute little cart at the grocery store. I also saw the opportunity to make a statement about covering your face, during the Covid-19 pandemic. It's the easiest thing to do, to help in the fight, and yet folks won't do it. I am not going to go into it, history will write it, I am just going to keep wearing my masks and hoping for the best. I have been home since March, with no end in sight, but at least I know that I have done the best I can, to not be a selfish spreader of the worst pandemic in over 100 years. Yes, history will tell that tale, and it breaks my heart to think of how sad it might be!


Carly
August 26th 2020
Nikon

No comments: