Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I HEART Autumn

"The leaves drifted silently to the ground in the crisp autumn air. I inhaled deeply, the smell of burning bonfires far, far away enchanting my nostrils. Autumn had come early this year and I was excited for the change of colors that had already begun to take over the trees of the forest that surrounded Grandmother's house."

~Emma Rose Kraus
A Blue One

I didn't notice, when I took this photo last Saturday, that the leaves at the base of that beautiful tree, were in a nearly perfect heart shape! I snapped a lot of individual leaf photos, but kept coming back to the base of the tree. There was just something about it that nagged at me to snap the photo. I am very glad I did. Sometimes, throughout a year, magic happens, but it seems to happen all the time in autumn! I cleaned it up a bit, and evened out the lines, but otherwise its pretty close to the original magical gift!

 #66 Leaf Of The Day
November 27th 2019
Stockton, California
Nikon

~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: