Friday, November 15, 2019

Facing Inner Darkness And Bad Vacations

Saturday November 2nd, 2019 
Stockton, California

Autumn is the time of balance and of sacrifice, a time when the light is defeated by darkness, a time when night takes over and brings the coming winter. The ancient wisdom says that those who long for light must face their inner darkness and overcome it."

~Tony Riches
The Secret Diary Of Eleanor Cobham

This is one of the last photos I took, while still on vacation. I was tired at this point, and just wanted the whole thing to be over, but I was not cynical about photography, and I was happy to still fit in a little time to celebrate the shadows and the twilight on the last evening before the clocks changed. Personally, I love moving the clock backward and gaining that extra yummy bit of autumn, but not if it meant I had to deal with one more hour of that vacation. I decided to not think about it, and just move on.

#54 Leaf Of The Day
November 15th 2019
Photographed November 3rd 2019
University Of The Pacific
Stockton, Ca
Nikon



~Mood: Happy
~Me

No comments: