Monday, December 17, 2018

Happy Holidays

"Although it is pleasant to think about poison at any season, there is something special about Christmas, and I found myself grinning."

~Alan Bradley
I Am Half-Sick Of Shadows

Now, before you ask me about that quote, you should probably know, I am not super sentimental about Christmas. Yes, I am a Christian. Yes, the birth of Christ means something to me. Yes, my faith is deeper than ever, but when it comes to all the other stuff, the nonstop Christmas music, the endless Christmas movies, and all the other super sentimental stuff, it's just not my deal. Although a quiet night of romance, decorating the tree, and snugly Christmas mornings... well... that's what fills my heart! 

There, I said it! 


 # 87 Leaf Of The Day
December 17th 2018
Photographed  September 29th 2018
Cull Canyon
Samsung

"Maybe spring is the season of love and fall the season of mad lust. Spring for flirting but fall for the untamed delicious wild thing."

~Elizabeth Cohen 
The Hypothetical Girl


~Mood: Happy
~Me :)

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Merry Christmas to you Carly, and your family!! Happy new year too!