Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My Hair And Alan And An Autumn Leaf


Autumn has come
and reason has gone.
Yesterday, I sold the sun for you
and tonight the stars are running away from me.
When you spoke
you slowly annihilated my world.
Your mouth was like the sea
in your kisses I sank.
Your hands were like the ocean
in your caresses I sank.
I ask for no salvation on this moonless night.
I only ask for more autumn.

~Kamand Kojouri


Vacation is officially over. Time to resume real life for another year! No all day movie-a-thons. No more late night, disgusting snack runs for nachos and ice cream. No more just jumping in the car and going where it tells us to go. No, it's back to real life. Responsibilities. Fear of Trump. Fear of paying the mortgage and utilities. Real life. But thank goodness that in that real life, there also exists the love of my life, Alan. Oh, and there is still some autumn to be discovered, so the vacation might be over, but the adventure continues... with Alan, autumn, and my hair apparently. But gosh, when the alarm clock sounds in the morning, I will feel just a little sad, that he won't just be down the hall. I love that man! 

#53 Leaf Of The Day
November 13th 2018
Phtotgraphed November 12th 2018
Stockton, California


~Mood: Happy/Sad
~Me :)

 

No comments: