Monday, September 26, 2016

A Beautiful Autumn Home!

Leaf Of The Day
September 26th, 2016 

"THERE is something in the autumn that is native to my blood...
Touch of manner, hint of mood;
And my heart is like a rhyme,
With the yellow and the purple and the crimson keeping time."

~Bliss Carman

  My mind is on so many things. My upcoming medical test. The debate, the holidays coming up really fast, but even when I am completely distracted, autumn reminds me to slow down and concentrate on the beauty of the leaves. It's the last big party Mother Nature gives us for the year! It's our gift for long, dark winter days, spring days when all I seem to do is sneeze, and summer days that are so hot, that keeping a straight thought isn't even a possibility! Autumn is a gift! And when I saw this collection of leaves I just had to smile. I can understand why a spider would spin a web among those leaves... they make for a wonderful, warm, beautiful autumn home! That spider has good taste in real estate!




Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: