Saturday, November 21, 2015

Withered Autumn Leaves In 3 Versions...

"A withered maple leaf has left its branch
 and is falling to the ground;
 its movements resemble those of a butterfly in flight.
 Isn't it strange? 
The saddest and deadest of things is yet so like the
 gayest and most vital of creatures?"

~Ivan Turgenev
Fathers And Sons

Every once in a while I like to put one of my photos through the enhanced filters I have available in my photo editing software, or my favorite photo editing site... Ribbet. Here we have an example of one of my photos if it were done in watercolors, rather than as a photograph. I really like this version, and it makes me wonder why I don't convert my photos more often? I have also planned to do some paintings of my photos. I have the easel right here, and a lot of paints, yet something stops me every winter from getting my act together, and doing that painting! Maybe this will be the year. Shrug. I kinda hope so, or even better yet, maybe Alan and I can finally do that couples painting we have been promising to do. That sounds like fun too! You know, a little procrastination makes for missing a lot of fun! And for what? Wasting time? It's not like I am getting younger... like the leaves... I SO not getting any younger! LOL. But I am doing quite nicely at withering away... LOL.

(Original)

(Cool Tone)

So tell me, which one of the three versions do you like best?
Leaf Of The Day
November 21st 2015

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

1 comment:

sunflowerkat said...

I like the one you featured. All the fantastic things that can be done with software....you can just set your creativity free. Nicely done!