Monday, April 06, 2015

Easter Hangover

"The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy."

~Sarah Addison Allen
Garden Spells

Easter in our house was low key, well, except for the packing and small pockets of anger and hurt. LOL. This week will bring a lot of emotions, and while I am not quiet sure what to expect, I have prepared myself for what comes next. In the immediate, and new week, in the abstract the rest of our lives, and where we live next. Living in a place for 14 years causes one to become rooted. To be suddenly pulled out by the roots is painful. I will remember that the next time I pull the weeds from the yard! I think I will probably say... "I'm Sorry" out loud. In a gentle voice. With a lot of compassion thrown in.

On a different subject... 
Don't you just love this Easter basket I saw at Walmart yesterday?

Mood: Scattered

~Me :)

No comments: