Friday, March 20, 2015

And Spring Went BOING...

"Behold, my friends, the spring is come; 
the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!"

~Sitting Bull
Nikon CoolPix S3500

Well, appropriately for the last day of winter, a little light and color was added to my world. Yesterday afternoon, Alan found my pink Nikon CoolPix S3600 that went missing last autumn! I had only owned it a couple months, when I thought I had lost it forever, a sad occurrence if ever there was one! And I pretty much hung a puss for most of November and December over it, but my loving husband Alan, got me a new one, right around Christmas. It was one of my early gifts. I chose a Nikon CoolPix S3500, this time in purple. While I haven't gotten out very much in the time I have had it, from what I have seen of it's capabilities, it can hold it's own to the original Nikon. So now, with the new old camera back in my life I am very camera prolific! It was quite kind of winter to leave me with a special bit of sun... my gorgeous, girly Nikon CoolPix S3600 in pink. 

A pink camera, and a purple camera, perfect for photographing flowers!

WELCOME BACK TO MY
 NIKON S3600
 in Pink


October 24th 2014
Nikon CoolPix S3600
 
And Welcome To Spring!


Mood: Happy/Silly

~Me :)

No comments: