Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Look Back At December 2014

"If sex were shoes I would wear you out. But I wouldn't wear you out in public."

~Jarod Kintz

December was a strange month. Both for myself, and the world at large. I did a good bit of photography, but I was mostly concentrating on the last leaves of autumn. Missing this December are all the holiday happenings, such as public decorations, and the baking of the cookies, cupcakes, and other assorted goodies. I also tend to throw in the occasional savory treats as well, but somehow the whole "Reason For The Season" was lost on me. Maybe it was all the demonstrations, and protests together with the fact that the Christmas Fantasy in Tilden Park is under new management, meant I just wasn't that into it. 

I don't know. It seemed to me, that I wasn't the only one who felt less than festive. Grouchy people were a commanding presence. But away from me the holiday season it got. Although I did manage to get all the shopping done I wanted to do, I am now looking forward to taking down the Christmas tree, and moving on to January 2015. I will try again next year, because realistically, I love the holiday season, and besides, how many more do I have coming to me? Uggg.... Enough of the whining. On to the point of this post.

Here is the usual monthly round-up of pictures taken, posted a day early, so that tomorrow, New Year's Eve, I can bring you the yearly retrospective of photos posted to Ellipsis, Flickr, and Twitter!

Enjoy!

December 2014 Gallery


It was quite a month!

Next!

Mood: Quiet

~Me :)

No comments: