Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Full Pink Moon With The Added Bonus Of The Apocalypse



"So imagine that the lovely moon is playing just for you... everything makes music if you really want it to."

~Giles Andreae

The Full Pink Moon and the added bonus of the Full Blood Moon wasn't really what one would call spectacular from where I viewed it, in fact it didn't have much color, probably due to the light cloud cover that shrouded the moon. I have helped the color out a bit here... very little... just enough to show it in the proper light. Every once in a while I have needed a little help to shine, I am just passing along the favor.

:)

And look Ma... No Apocalypse!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

There was a heavy cloud cover here.
I feel sorry for the apocalypse predictors. NOT! LOL