Sunday, April 13, 2014

Feng Shui Of The Mind... Well, My Mind Anyway



"Yellow is a very favorable vibration for mental or intellectual activity, as it promotes a clear state of mind. Yellow heightens your awareness and alleviates depression, sadness, or any kind of despondency. Yellow vibration foods are: pineapple, bananas, grapefruit, lemons and corn."

~Tae Yun Kim,  The First Element: Secrets To Maximizing Your Energy

Feng Shui-ing Of My Mind...




I am giving myself a photography assignment for this coming week. I want to find as much YELLOW as possible, and photograph it. Yellow in all things. Food. Clothing. Flowers. The Sun. Maybe even yellow in a sunset if the opportunity presents itself. You see, my Fibromyalgia has been wicked the last few months, which means an almost complete lack of energy. So, I need and want to change that. And I am willing to give yellow a chance. Sure...  why not? Right? The day-lily in this post is from last spring. It's pretty isn't it? I thought it would be fun to show the original photo and the motion swirl edited version.

I like them both. 

See, I am happy and more energetic already!

Good Plan!

Mood: Hopeful

~Me :)