Friday, April 18, 2014

A Week Of Yellow Day Five: Put On A Happy Face! :)



"If you are reading this... 

Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is."

~Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

Just a quick nod to yellow today... the smilie face! The man who sold me my new car gave me two smilie face stickers. Too bad my smilie face has been upside down to a frowny face. The repair to my dashboard was supposed to take 8 hours, but when the service department took the brand new, from the factory dashboard out of the box from GM it had not one scratch on the dashboard... it had 4! All deeper than the scratch I was having repaired! So, instead of 8 hours... it's going to be at least 5 more days before I get my car back.

Great.

Fine.

:)

Still, I am alive and that puts it all in perspective... right?

:)


Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: