Sunday, February 09, 2014

The Sand Between My Toes



"The beach is not a place to work; to read, write or to think."

~Anne Morrow Lindbergh, Gift From The Sea

Last Wednesday was an extraordinary day with the cameras. The whole day was a study in light and shadows. It was a perfect day for making mistakes. I really stretched my creative muscle, and just relaxed. I stopped here first. Point Montara State Beach, which is on the California coast, just south of Pacifica. It is just north of my favorite lighthouse at Point Montara. Isn't it lovely? And everything was coming together to just fill my soul. The air, sigh, so clean and cool, and the gentle waves were just touching my toes, but it was the sand between my toes that felt the best. It's a funny kind of magical when you can bring all your senses into your photography. Just remembering it right now, makes me feel, well, warm and happy inside. It was a good day.

Mood: Very Happy

~Me :)

No comments: