Thursday, February 06, 2014

Out Of The Blue



"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."

~Dorothea Lange



I had a good day yesterday. A long drive up the San Mateo coast, into San Francisco, and then up to the Headlands, in Marin County. This was my favorite photo of the day, although as photo jaunts go, I was pretty happy with most of what I was able to accomplish. The only snag came when I found that a small access road just off Cozlemen road ridge, had been eliminated. That was the only road that looked directly downward on Point Bonita Lighthouse. 

That lighthouse has proven quite difficult to photograph, especially in that I am not up to the long steep walk it takes to reach it, and the distance it sits on the cliffs from most vantage points. Okay, so, I will keep looking for the way, perhaps I will try climbing on some of the old ruins of the old Nike Missile site, there might be a good point of view from there. I will have to wait for warmer weather to attempt that, which is fine, summer is not too far away!

Mood: Inspired

~Me :)

No comments: