Sunday, January 12, 2014

87 Percent Full



"I love the silent hour of night, for blissful dreams may then arise, revealing to my charmed sight what may not bless my waking eyes."

~Anne Bronte, Best Poems of the Bronte Sisters

I went out into the cold winter day yesterday, there was just enough rain to tickle my soul, like the rain was touching just my soul! I find true happiness with the air cool and misty, and the day just dark enough to allow my imagination out to play without reservation. I saw ghosts. The last leaves of autumn refusing to die, and those which had accepted their fate, and were ready to move on. I also saw the moon, shining in all it's 87% Waxing Gibbous-ness glory, with just enough daylight left to make it seem... disrespectful... pushy even. LOL. It's hard to explain really, you would have to have been there. 

You'll have to trust me. 

The next full moon is on January 15th at 11:15 pm ET. 

Wish the clouds away for me... okay? :)


Mood: Reflective

~Me :)

No comments: