Monday, October 21, 2013

The Best Moments From Last Week...


Red And White Fleet Sunset Cruise
San Francisco Bay
October 17th 2013

"Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation."

~Unknown

Did I mention that Alan and I are on vacation? Yeah, I think I did at the beginning of the month. As of right now we about half way through, and I am finding myself conflicted. I am tired because of all the activity, and yet I am mourning the fact that it's half over! LOL. I guess there is no pleasing me! Anyway, as I said there has been a lot of activity, so I thought it would be nice to share my comings and goings once a week, rather than every single day, because, after all, there is other stuff going on in the world, besides my vacation. And besides, even I know how boring it is to be stuck looking at someone else's vacation photos, especially when one hasn't had one for a while.

I get that! So, if you would rather not view my "Monday Vacation Updates" feel free to run now, but don't forget to comeback on Tuesday. :)

Fun At Pier 39...
Alan and I spent last Tuesday at Pier 39. We found a wonderful deal from Free/Cheap San Francisco/Facebook for 3 Free Play days at the 7 D Experience. So, we spent the better part of those days laser shooting 7-D zombies, robots and pirates! We had a BLAST... pardon the pun! It's fun to spend a little time acting like a kid once in a while, especially when you still feel like you are dating your husband after 23 years of marriage! After the zombies, we did a little walking around Pier 39, sightseeing and playing tourist. God I love this city!


 
 
 
 

I had To Pause To Play In The Autumn Leaves...

 

On Thursday night Alan and I took a romantic Sunset Cruise on the Red And White Fleet! The provided appetizers, a lovely array of sandwiches and salads, and cookies for dessert! YUM!





And finally, Saturday was spent at the beach!



I may need a vacation soon... from the vacation! Life Is Good!

Stay Tuned, There's More To Come!

:)

Mood: Tired But Happy

~Me :)




No comments: