Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Face In The Crowd: A Sad Face In Half Moon Bay



"The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what's needed by nature, and what's needed is to bring something new."

~Karl Lagerfeld

How about that! I have spotted two new faces this month! Last week I showed you Mr. Walnut, who lived in Apple Hill, and now we have a very sad Mr. Rock who resides along the shore in Half Moon Bay, California! Do you see him? Mr. Rock looks a little more sad than most of the faces I come across, perhaps he is lonely, or maybe he doesn't enjoy the waves when they were crashing high against the shoreline, or maybe he is actually happy, but he just has a sad face! Who knows? All I know is now that I know where that particular face is, I will probably always wave hello as I pass by! I am kind of odd that way!

:)

And yes, the Valium is helping my mood greatly, thanks for asking!

:)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)


No comments: