Monday, September 30, 2013

A Look Back At September 2013



"All photographs are memento mori. To take a photograph is to participate in another person's (or things) mortality, vulnerability mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time's relentless melt."

~Susan Sontag

I enjoyed September! My favorite part was the transition into autumn, but you probably already knew that, right? (SMILE). But I also love how cool, and quiet things seem to become. All the neighborhood kids are on their way back to school, and everywhere you go, everything seems to smell like pencils. Then there are all the wonderful Back To School sales! It's not just for school supplies anymore! LOL. But come to think about it, buying a new dress or skirt in September, does make me want to take a class in... in... something! LOL. Groupon has a nifty new deal for a class in chocolate candy making, doesn't that sound just about perfect? Hmmm... that's something to consider!

And Now, A Look Back At September...



I love September. :) But I am ready for October, and our vacation! I am so excited!

Stay Tuned... I Will Be Taking A Ton Of New Photos In October!

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: