Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stockton Street Tunnel


Stockton Street Tunnel
San Francisco
August 22nd, 2013

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a tweet stating where you were last seen alive."

~Unknown



So, as it turns out, I not only find the stairways and driveways of San Francisco inspiring, I kinda dig the tunnels there as well! LOL. "I dig the tunnels" lol, obviously, no pun was intended! I don't know, I guess I am just enjoying all the everyday things that make San Francisco function as a city. To me, there is literally something on every single street that I find interesting, in one way or another! And I never get tired of tourists, walking about, taking photos, especially in the downtown area. Sometimes I can't really tell what it is they see. It could be the most average of places to me, but the tourists I see, tend to be standing here and there, photographing things I had previously disregarded. I sometimes forget about the amazingly beautiful architecture, or the awesome mixture of eras that all blend in together to form San Francisco!

What Do You Think? Better In Color, Or Black And White?



God I love it here!

:)

"Travel is glamorous only in retrospect when turned into an impossibly euphoric blog post."

~Unknown

Stockton Street Tunnel (Yelp)

Mood: Silly

~Me :)

No comments: