Friday, July 05, 2013

But That Was Yesterday...



"The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."

~Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

Here are the best of my photos from last night's fireworks show in San Francisco. The fireworks were launched from just off Pier 39, so anywhere along the Embarcadero made for terrific viewing! And surprisingly, the traffic was light. With the BART strike in day 4, most folks from the East Bay either stayed local, opting for the fireworks shows in Berkeley or Oakland, or they only traveled as far as Yerba Buena Island, but not into the city. Alan and I braved the city! It's a tradition... traffic or no traffic... we have been Embarcadero spectators for years! Why break with tradition?

:)

 

 

I've done better photography in July 4th, but we had fun! And besides, for me, fireworks photography is a safari, if it was super easy it wouldn't be as much fun! I like having to really work for the shots I get! :)


Mood: Happy

~Me :)

1 comment:

jr cline said...

Pretty All the fireworks here werebrained out.