Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer 2013!



"Sweet, sweet burn of sun and summer wind, and you my friend, my new fun thing, my summer fling."

~K.D. Lang

It's here! Happy Summer 2013! My rose garden seems to be grinning ear to ear! Bee to bee? Rose to rose? LOL. Oh well, you know what I mean! It's happy... that's all. Just happy!

Summer Begins At 1:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time.

Today is also the longest day of the year, which is fine by me, because now the days will begin to get shorter. I can't wait for the those lovely shorter days of autumn. Happiness! But first, Saturday and Sunday will see the arrival of the 2013 Supermoon! It peaks on June 22, and 23rd and will be the biggest and brightest moon of the year! Go read all about it here! Now tell me, will you be joining in the fun of photographing this awesome event? I am going to give it my best shot, how about you?

 

 

 

Mood: Happy :)

~Me :)

No comments: