Thursday, May 09, 2013

Dock Lights


"Dock Lights" San Francisco Embarcadero. May 8th, 2013


"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."

~Dorothea Lange

I got off to a late start yesterday. I didn't have a chance to get out of the house until after 2:00 in the afternoon, so I knew I wouldn't be out as long as usual, which meant I should probably should have chose a specific goal or destination, but did I? Um... nope. I just grabbed the cameras, the laptop, and Alan and off we went!

Ultimately we chose to take a long drive across the Bay Bridge, then the Golden Gate bridge into Marin County. It's been a long time since I visited Fort Baker and different vistas on the Marin side, so it sounded like a fun jaunt... and it was! I was able to get some new shots of the Golden Gate and some more rustic areas around Sausalito. Plus I have a new public art image to share later this week.

All in all it was a very good day! :)

Mood: Happy

~Me :)

No comments: